Pictured (51) During a Lacrosse Game, Spring '16.
- 2015 Academic All-SUNYAC
- By holding a 3.5 gpa spring semester of 2015 I earned a place on the State University of New York Athletic Conference's All-Academic team.
- 2x All Section
- While in high school I was twice named to the All-Section 4 team for my accomplishments playing lacrosse.
Photograph I took hiking this October
- I enjoy spending my free time out being active or hanging out with my dog.
- Aside from playing lacrosse, I was also a member of the basketball, cross country and soccer teams while in highschool
- I've also always been interested in the arts, playing the bass cello for several years, and taking several courses in painting and sculpting while in highschool. Though I no longer take classes, I still enjoy drawing in my free time.
- Being at school at Plattsburgh has helped to peak my interest in my hiking with all of the mountains close to campus. I don't get out too often but I love my time spent hiking.
I've been able to preform varius volunteer work over the past years, much of which along with the Plattsburgh State Lacrosse Team. Fundraising via networking was an excellent use of communication skills developed in the classroom.
- During the fall of 2016, along with several other members of my lacrosse team, I shaved my head to raise money and awareness for the St. Baldrick's Foundation. St. Baldrick's is a not-for-profit organization with the aim of raising funds to help find cures for children with cancer.
- HEADstrong foundation
- In 2015 my lacrosse team and I raised money for the Headsrong Foundation by seeking donations as well as hosting a fall lacrosse tournament in the name of the Foundation. Headstrong is a charitable non-profit organization dedicated to research in finding a cure for blood cancer and to help families affected by the disease.
Love Linda Foundation
- Along with the plattsburgh lacrosse team, I raised money, attended a benefit event and competed in a game dedicated to Love Linda Inc.. Love Linda inc was started by two brothers, one of whom a Plattsburgh lacrosse alumni, who lost their mother, Linda, to cancer. The organization raises awareness and financial support for the forefront of blood cancer research.
- CYO Youth Basketball
- On the weekends during my senior year of highschool, I would spend my mornings volunteering my time to officiate youth basketball games at my local church, Our Lady Of Good Council, in Endicott. It was an enjoyable an rewarding experience to help out the local children.
- Plattsburgh Lacrosse Camp
- The Plattsburgh Men's Lacrosse team has held a clinics for children in Plattsburgh between the ages of 8-13. The kids got to come and play on the Plattsburgh State field and receive some lessons and coaching from some of my teammates and I on how to become a better lacrosse player.
- Meals On Wheels
- For a few winters I assited with packing and delivering meels to elderly and physically unable people in my area through the Meals on Wheels service.
Contact Peter Ciacelli at email@example.com or by phone at (607)768-0349