HOME

Welcome!

For very long I didn’t know what it is that I wanted to do with my life. At one point I wanted to be a lawyer, I even took the opportunity to intern at two big law firms in New York City; Fitzpatrick Cella Harper & Scinto and Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP. At both these big firms I met a lot of people and learned a lot but something was missing. As much as law intrigued me I didn’t love it nor did I picture myself committing to being a lawyer.

miles photo

It was my junior year in high school when I have given the opportunity to obtain an internship at one of the biggest PR firms in the world, Edelman. It was my two years working there that I realized my personality and all my attributes fit perfectly in the PR field. While working on small projects and a mock plan, I enjoyed it. Working with like minded individuals and brainstorming with unique minds felt comfortable to me, in that moment I had an epiphany. I started talking to the Public Relations professionals around me and asking what does it take to make it in PR, I fit most of the description except I didn’t really like to write and I wasn’t good at it.

pond

Being a sophomore at SUNY Plattsburgh, I have had the opportunity to learn and grow and enhance my skill. I’ve taken several writing classes and seek help from others to become a better writer. I have taken these steps so I can be a prime PR practitioner. You can find PR in every field, I can do PR with the things I love acting and theatre. I would want a PR job working in the theatre or in the industry. I've had a rigorous training at The Stella Adler Studio of Actingand was a part of The Open Door program, which connected us with people in theatre and took us behind the scenes. It also gave me the opportunity to gain a mentor James Lapine who has won several Tony awards, an Emmy and Pulitzer. My willingness to jump at every opportunity and gain from each one proves me to be a fit candidate in the PR field.

banner art