- Adobe InDesign CS6 & Adobe Photoshop
- Documentation Duplication
- Fliers, brochures and other company-based documents; my abilities can be useful to upcoming company events and quickly organizing important data
- Publicity Packages
- If your company needs publicizing or you're looking for a new company logo, I'm your guy (brochures, posters, company, logos, etc.). Note: Creation of these documents will require alternating use of both documents
- This skill is still in the works as posting videos are not part of my repertoire among other blogging necessities
- Postings include:
- Bible verse interpretation
- My main goal in magazine journalism is toward Christian magazine. Giving my experiences on different scripture passages can show aspiring believers how to apply God's word to their lives
- Restaurant Reviews
- There are multiple methods by which restaurants mix different food items to prepare their dishes: spices, sauces, etc. I believe readers will want a voice of experience while choosing their vacation and/or honeymoon spot.
- Movie & Music Reviews
- Different types of entertainment media sometimes send messages which can adversely affect a young person's view on life. Analyzing the material of movies and music can show readers what is and isn't worth watching or listening to.
Check out my site for further details
I chose magazine journalism as a means to expand an exceptional gift with words. I primarily increased my skills by writing fantasy novels. My first official story can be found on fanfiction.net which was group-effort in terms of ideas.
Major: Magazine Journalism
Making sure stories aren't messed up or headlines don't butt against one another can ensure a newspaper's success. I recommend myself for this field as an as-needed basis as this particular skill is currently still in the works.
Readers don't just want regular news anymore, they want to put themselves in the shoes of the story's subject matter. They want gripping plot-lines, juicy dialogue, and action. With enough research, interviews and some imagination, that is exactly what I can give them.
- Audio/Video Journalism:2016
Filming and editing video and audio footage is like sculpting clay: Once you learn the techniques the artist goes into his/her own world while the hands do all the work. Note: I will require a run-down program of studio equipment in order to familiarize myself with the studio's individual filming and editing process.
- Intro to Magazine Writing:2016
- Intro to News Writing:2016
Learning the basics is crucial to any field in journalism. Note: I will require clarification on news studio's individual styles on story structure, magazine design, preferred subjects, etc in order to familiarize myself with future career postings.
Clinton Community College
All content copyright © 2017, Michael Edward DeCoste