I am looking for a job that encourages creativity and free-thinking. A job that involves learning and seeking out new inventions or projects that will benefit the world. I want to work somewhere that makes a difference and inspires young people to be creators and adventure-seekers. Somewhere such as Rolling Stone, New York Times, Life or National Geographic.
Interests and Hobbies
- Reading magazines and newspapers such as Rolling Stone, The New York Times and The Wallstreet Journal.
- Creative writing
- Nurturing the environment
Volunteerism and Community Service
- West Islip High School
- September 2013 to June 2014
- Sold foods and drinks at sporting events.
- Interacted with teams and families
- Handled cash and giving change to customers.
- Set up and put away concession stand before and after games.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 631-316-1469.
Copyright © 2016 Laura Schmidt