Kayla Boise | Experience
- Good with kids
- My parents own their own business and for years I’ve helped them with the birthday parties thrown there.
- I’m very organized and love to write things down.
- Team player
- I work well with all of my co-workers I have now.
- Good with Microsoft Word and various social media websites.
Volunteerism and Community Service
- Key Club
- Which is an organization dedicated to community service within the community- all four years of high school.
- National Honor Society
- Students are selected based on their good academic standing and their behavior in school- I was a member my junior and senior year.
- Balloon Release
- Last year my group of friends and I organized a memorial balloon release to honor the one-year anniversary of two local boys who had passed away the previous summer. It was great to see the impact these boys had on the community, even a year later.
- St. Jude
- My freshmen year of college some friends and I volunteered to participate in an event on campus called Up Til Dawn. Each member was required to raise a minimum of $100 as well as participating in the actual event. It was something I found to be extremely rewarding and moving.
Interests and Hobbies
- I love photography and spend a lot of my spare time finding new ways to better myself.
- I kick-box a few times a week
- I’ve been taking dance lessons since I was three-years old.
Contact me: email@example.com. or 518-569-0323
Follow me on twitter: @Kayla_boise14
Follow me on Instagram: @kaylaboise
Find me on Facebook: Kayla Boise
Kayla Boise copyright © 2015