- Location: SUNY Plattsburgh
- Date: September 2015 - Present
Contact Alumni via a smart caller system to encourage contributions and their support of the College.
Enter credit card and gift amount into a credit card system.
- Location: Tillys - Lake Grove, New York
- Date: June 2015 - January 2016
As a sales associate I helped organize merchandise to make the store visually appealing to customers.
I assisted customers with merchandise and I answered any questions about the
merchandise and the store.
- Location: Ivy League Day Camp - Smithtown, New York
- Date: Summer 2012 and 2013
As a counselor you are partnered with a co-counselor.
We are there to guide a group of 1st grade girls through daily activities and games.
My co-counselor and I ensured group safety and satisfaction on daily basis.
- Location: Artistic Gymnastic - Hauppauge, New York
- Date: October 2013 - June 2014
- As a Gymnastic coach I trained various age and skill levels of girls on gymnastic equipment.
- I lead my own grops and also assisted high skill level groups.
- Customer Service
- I have worked in customer service for three years and have learned how to handle a range of situations and deal with difficult costumers.
- Video Editing
- I have advanced knowledge in Final Cut pro, and Sony Movie Studio. I have taken four classes using these movie editing tools. In high school I was apart of my high school
tv show production class, Hauppauge High Schools Eagle Watch.
- Adobe Editing Tools
- I also have working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. I have used these editing tools in classes and on my own free time. I am still learning how to use them and hope
one day I will be able to use them in my work.
- I also have knowledge in Microsoft word and Excel. I have used both these tools in my work and know how to prepare for documents for presentations.